A sound financial plan starts with trust and communication. Working alongside clients, Coleman helps build an individualized strategy tailored for pursuing financial ambitions while preparing for any risks or concerns.
Cole focuses his practice on assisting clients with:
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) & Retirement Plans
- 529 College Savings
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
He is also experienced in the Medicare field, including:
- Medicare Advantage plans (Part C)
- Medicare Supplement (Medigap plans)
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans.
Professional licenses and designations include:
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA®)
- Series 7 and Series 66 securities registrations with LPL Financial
- AHIP Medicare Certification
- Life and health insurance licenses
Coleman is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of LPL Financial and has been affiliated with Discovery Financial since 2018.
Prior to joining Discovery Financial, Cole worked at a large accounting firm in Minneapolis where he helped businesses improve processes and compliance. He graduated from the University of Saint Thomas majoring in Business and Entrepreneurship. Cole lives in Eagan with his wife, Becca, and children, Finn and Cecilia. He enjoys giving back to the community through volunteering at Good Shepherd Church and teaching retirement planning seminars around the metro area. He serves clients in our Bloomington and Red Wing offices.